The new Spot325 Headlamp is lighter, brighter and more compact than its predecessors and is perfect for pre-work dawn patrols, after dark trail runs and any other in-the-dark adventures. It features a lower, more ergonomic, profile for better balance and comfort, an updated interface that includes a secondary switch for easy mode selection and an updated optical efficiency to give you brighter light (maximum of 325 lumen's) while saving battery life (which you can keep an eye on with a 6-setting, 3-LED battery meter). Other features include peripheral lighting for close-range activities and a Brightness Memory that remembers your last setting and the ability to access full power withe the touch of a finger using PowerTap™ technology.
- PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
- Compact, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries (included)
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full or mid-power
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock mode
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after use in wet conditions.
||325 Lumen's (high), 160 Lumen's (medium), 6 Lumen's (low)
||80m (high), 60m (medium), 8m (low)
||4 hours (high), 8 hours (medium), 200 hours (low)
|Water Resistance (IPX Rating)
|Weight with Batteries
||3 x AAA (included)