The Fast Find 220 is a personal locator beacon; your last resort while in the mountains after serious injury or for personal safety.
Its based on a satellite system, its signal indicates that you are in need of urgent response and assistance. Build from lightweight materials its perfect to give you peace of mind if you find yourself in an emergency situation with no other form of communication.
On activation it will transmit your unique ID and precise GPS location on the 460MHz frequency to Search and Rescue satellites, alerting rescuers in minutes and giving them regular updates on your position. The unit also transmits on 121.5MHz frequency so you can be pinpointed by rescuers.
- The pocket sized beacon transmits at the press of a button
- A built in strobe can be activated to automatically flash SOS to any response activity
- The unit is fitted with a bouyancy pouch that is waterproof to 10m for up to 5 minutes
- Operates down to -20°c and its integral battery has a user storage life of 6 years
- Dimensions: 47 x 106 x 34mm
- Weight: 152g
BEFORE TAKING OUT INTO THE BACKCOUNTRY: Please make sure you register your safety information (instructions included) and check the battery before starting your trip.