The new Cosmo225 Headlamp is ideal for urban adventures and overnighters in the open and its waterproof housing means it can handle unexpected downpours or storms. It has a new lower, more ergonomic, profile for better balance and comfort, an updated interface that includes a secondary switch for easy mode selection and an updated optical efficiency gives you brighter light (maximum of 225 lumen's) while saving battery life.
- Red night vision has dimming and strobe modes and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Compact, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries (included)
- Settings include proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock mode
- Multifaceted optical lens design
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate at least 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate; it should be completely dried out after use in wet conditions.
||225 Lumen's (high), 160 Lumen's (medium), 6 Lumen's (low)
||72m (high), 50m (medium), 8m (low)
||6 hours (high), 17 hours (medium), 200 hours (low)
|Water Resistance (IPX Rating)
|Weight with Batteries
||3 x AAA (included)