The Injinji Run Lightweight No-Show Sock is an ultra thin, minimalist performance toesock that maximises comfort by minimising bulk, moisture build up and friction. Made with a moisture wicking and lightweight COOLMAX® XtraLife fabric to keep your feet cool and dry and a mesh top for extra ventilation. The no-show height rests below the ankle and features a heel tab to protect against chafing and keep the sock from sliding into the shoe. Ideal for milder temperatures, shorter distances and minimal footwear.
- Total foot utilisation: when your toes are separated, properly aligned, and splayed, your weight is distributed evenly which allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity
- Moisture management: each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and, therefore, more comfortable than in traditional socks
- Blister prevention: with each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hotspots
- Mesh top for maximum breathability and ventilation
- Arch support offers a secure and stable fit
- Enhanced cuff holds sock comfortably in place
- Superior fibre construction provides long lasting durability and superior moisture management from heel to toe
- 200 needle count for ultra-thin fit with added durability
- Anatomical right and left foot design enhances fit
||Below the Ankle
||COOLMAX® XtraLife: 28% COOLMAX®, 67% nylon, 5% LYCRA®
COOLMAX® XtraLife fibre keeps feet cool, dry and comfortable. The abrasion resistant fibre boosts durability and lasts after repeated wear and washing.