The Injinji Run Original Weight No-Show Sock is a toesock that provides the familiar weight of every day performance socks and maximises comfort by minimising bulk, moisture build up and friction. Made with a moisture wicking COOLMAX® XtraLife fabric to keep your feet cool and dry and a mesh top for extra ventilation. The no-show height rests below the ankle and features a heel tab to protect against chafing and keep the sock from sliding into the shoe. Ideal for all distances, any terrain and pairs well with all footwear. This is the recommended sock for a first time Injinji experience.
- Total foot utilisation: when your toes are separated, properly aligned, and splayed, your weight is distributed evenly which allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity
- Moisture management: each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and, therefore, more comfortable than in traditional socks
- Blister prevention: with each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hotspots
- Mesh top for maximum breathability and ventilation
- Arch support offers a secure and stable fit
- Enhanced cuff holds sock comfortably in place
- Superior fibre construction provides long lasting durability and superior moisture management from heel to toe
- With the thickness of a traditional sock, Original Weight provides a moderate cushion ideal for a wide range of activities
- Anatomical right and left foot design enhances fit
||Below the Ankle
||COOLMAX® XtraLife: 29% COOLMAX®, 68% nylon, 3% LYCRA®
COOLMAX® XtraLife fibre keeps feet cool, dry and comfortable. The abrasion resistant fibre boosts durability and lasts after repeated wear and washing.