The PL 100 Sensor Gloves™ are touch screen compatible lightweight gloves designed to be worn as a base layer under any mitt of glove for extra warmth or on their own to cut the chill on cool days. Soft and breathable warmth with a silicone print on the palm to provide grip and prevent shells from slipping, and a contoured wrist for a snug and secure fit.
- Lightweight and breathable
- Moisture wicking and quick drying
- Touch screen compatible thumb and index finger tip
- Silicone grip pads on the palm and fingertips
- Contoured wrist
- Glove clips to keep it all together when not being worn
||46g (pair, Large)
||Radiant Fleece™, 95% polyester, 5% spandex 100-weight
51% conductive yarn, 41% polyester, 8% spandex thumb and index finger tip
Radiant Fleece™: warm, moisture-wicking thermal jersey fleece with high-loft pile. Outdoor Research uses Radiant Fleece™ in select apparel, handwear and headwear.